Go to myxplornet.com
Login to MyXplornet with your username and password.
Locate the section entitled “Internet Usage and Settings,” then select “View my Data Usage”.
If your plan includes options for the purchase of additional data, you can top up your data now.
Select the amount of data that best suits your needs.
There are three usage top up options to choose from:
- 10 GB for $10
- 20 GB for $19
- 50 GB for $39
- You can only purchase additional data for and during your current billing cycle.
- Unused data will not be carried over to your next billing cycle.
- Current plan download and upload speeds will apply to additional data purchased.
- The purchase of additional data is non-refundable.
- This will be a one time purchase but you can make multiple purchases in a billing cycle.
- If you complete a package change during your current billing cycle you will lose any remaining data that was purchased.
- Additional data will be reflected in your Usage Tracker.
- Usage Notifications will include any additional data purchased.
- You will see the purchase of the additional data on your next invoice.
- Firefox, Edge, Safari and Chrome are supported browsers. IE is not supported.
Once you have made a selection, click “Purchase.”
Click “Yes” to complete the purchase.
If you click “Yes” you will return to the Monthly Usage page which will show the usage purchased. You may need to refresh your browser to see the usage purchased.
If you click “No” you will return to the Monthly Usage Page and the purchase of additional data will not be completed.