Setting WiFi Password
Looking to set up a WiFi password for your Modem? This installation guide will outline easy-to-follow steps to set up your WiFi password within minutes!
- After using the default SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password on the back of the router, open up an internet browser window and type the following in the address bar: 192.168.219.1
- Hit “Enter”
- Enter the default username and password. The password is the word admin and the last four digits of the “D-SN” on the back of the router. In this example, it will be 2727. Therefore your login credentials will be:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin2727
- Click “Advanced” in the top right corner
- Next, click on the Local network on the top and select WLAN from the left column.
- Scroll down and click on WLAN SSID Configuration
- You will see the SSID Name. This is the name of your wireless network. The WPA Passphrase is your password. You can change your password here and select Apply.