Trying to set limits for the little ones? It’s simple to turn on parental controls!
Here is how:
- To access parental controls, make sure you are in the advanced view as seen below.
- Click the Internet tab at the top of the screen and then select Parental Controls on the left column.
- Here, you can create several rules to control specific devices including tablets, laptops or gaming devices.
- You can name each rule and turn them on or off from this panel.
- You can also Ban Internet Access for devices for a specific time or even ban websites that you do not want your children to access.