As one of the internet’s most popular video streaming outlets, Netflix might be a big part of your online experience. This guide will show you how to manage quality settings on Netflix, which ultimately affects how much bandwidth is used.
- Log in to Netflix via a browser, and click on the link in the upper right called Your Account & Help.
- Scroll down to the YOUR PROFILE section and click Playback settings.
- From there, you have four options to choose from for video settings:
- LOW / BASIC(up to 0.3GB per hour)
- MEDIUM / STANDARD (up to 0.7GB per hour)
- HIGH / BEST (Up to 3GB/hr or 7GB/hr for Ultra HD)
For more information on video streaming, please see our video streaming article.
What you’ll find here
How to change your Netflix quality settings.