The Xplornet Home Phone is a new way to keep you connected to what matters. Once you have your Xplornet Hub connected, you can follow these steps to set up your new service.
You can download a PDF of the Xplornet Home Phone set-up guide by clicking here.
- To get started go to the Xplornet Activation Page at myxplornet.com, press Enter and if not already done so, please select your language preference. If you have logged in to the Xplornet Activation Page before, your browser may remember your language preference, and this page may not display. If you are a new customer, this page will automatically display when you start your browser. To continue, select your language preference.
- To log in to the Xplornet Activation Page, enter your username in the username text box.
- Next, enter your password in the Password text box and click Login. If you have not registered for an MyXplornet account before, click here to learn how to register.
- To activate your Home Phone Service, Xplornet needs your emergency 911 address. If you move your Xplornet Home Phone Service to another location, please ensure this information is accurate and updated. Your safety is important to us, so if you have any questions regarding Xplornet 9-1-1 service, please call us at 1-866-841-6001.
- All items marked with red asterisks are required. You will need to click the link, and read and agree to the Xplornet Home Phone Terms & Conditions and Emergency 911 limitations, in order to activate your Xplornet Home Phone Service.
- Once you have entered your Emergency 911 address and accepted the terms and conditions, click Save & Continue.
- A spinning wheel will appear. It may take a few moments for the information to process. Please do not click Save & Continue more than once.
- Next, you will need to enter the MAC Address that is found on the back of the Gateway Hub and on the Gateway Hub’s box. Once you have entered the MAC address click Activate.
- A confirmation page will display when your home phone activation is complete. You will receive an email with your phone number, details on how to manage your Xplornet Home Phone service features and information on how to view your usage in the MyXplornet Customer Portal.
- Once your Home Phone has been activated, please restart the Home Phone equipment by turning the Hub unit off and on.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Xplornet Home Phone Service, please call Xplornet Support at this number: 1-866-841-6001.