But before you do, please take a moment to read the Xplornet community guidelines and keep them in mind whenever you engage with us on social media. We understand that rural high-speed Internet service is a subject many are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We will do our best to respond to your comments but if you need to get in touch with us quickly, please call us at 1-866-841-6001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year.
We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. Xplornet reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
All community members must comply with these guidelines and the Terms and Conditions of each platform to engage with our page. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by community members to Xplornet’s social media accounts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Xplornet, nor does Xplornet confirm their accuracy.
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend visiting the rest of our Support section or calling our Customer Care team at 1-866-841-6001.
What you’ll find here
Xplornet’s community guidelines for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our blog.