First time signing in? Click here on how to complete your Xplornet Activation Process and learn how to register for a MyXplornet account.
- Go to myxplornet.com.
- To reset your password, click on the Forgot your Password link.
- Enter your username. In most cases, your username will be the email address you provided to Xplornet when you signed up. If you do not know your username, If you do not know your username, please click here to follow Forgot My Username.
- Click Enter.
- The message, ‘Your new password has been sent to you’ will display. You will now need to go to your email inbox.
- When you check your email inbox, open the email from Xplornet Support.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, remember to check your Spam or Junk mail folder. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so future emails will arrive directly to your inbox.
- At the bottom of the email you will click the link Reset your password.
- A new tab or page in your browser will open where you can enter a new password. On the Change Password Page, in the New Password Box, type in a new password. Note that your new password should be at least 8 characters long and include a combination of letters and numbers. As you type your new password, there will be an indicator to show the password strength. If you type only letters, it will show the password strength as weak. A strong password contains both letters and numbers
- Next, re-type your new password in the Verify New Password Box and then click Save. You will know you have successfully changed your password when you automatically get logged into MyXplornet.
- If you are still experiencing difficulties with your password, please call Xplornet Support at this number: 1-866-841-6001.
- Go to myxplornet.com.
- To reset your Username, click on the Forgot your Username link
- Enter your Account number. This was provided to you when you signed up for Xplornet or is available on your monthly invoice. Call 1-866-841-6001 if you do not have your Account ID.
- Click on Submit.
- When you check your email inbox, open the email from Xplornet Support. If you do not see this email in your inbox, remember to check your Spam or Junk mail folder. Please add email@example.com to your contacts so future emails will arrive directly to your inbox.
- Within the body of the email locate the username and go to MyXplornet.com to sign in.
- If you are still having trouble with your username or have not received an email, please call Xplornet.
What you’ll find here
Learn how to reset your MyXplornet password through MyXplornet itself.