Your Xplornet Internet plan is flexible. Learn about our plans to see what suits your needs best.
Will my service be impacted if I exceed my monthly data quota?
If you choose a quota-based plan, we can pause your data if you reach your limit or you can choose to continue and just pay per GB until your next billing cycle when your data resets.
Don’t know what plan type you have? Visit MyXplornet.com and sign in to look up your most recent bill that contains all your plan details.
Unlimited Plans (LTE and Fixed Wireless)
- We offer unlimited data on all speeds of service. Choose your speed and enjoy unlimited data with no restrictions.
Unlimited Data plans for Satellite (DataXtend™):
- We offer Unlimited Plans on our Satellite service called DataXtend™
- Choose the speed and data plan that best suits your needs.
- If you exceed the data included in your plan, you will continue to enjoy unlimited data for browsing, social media, email, shopping and more, with no overage fees until your next billing cycle.
- DataXtend 25 Mbps packages will provide you with unlimited data – even after you exceed the data included in your plan. The difference? After exceeding the data included in your plan, the download speed will change. For DataXtend™ 25 Mbps plans the speed changes to up to 2 Mbps; up to 1 Mbps for DataXtend™ 10 Mbps plans; and up to 512 kbps for DataXtend™ 5 Mbps plans.’
Usage Charge Plans:
These plans let you pay a fee per GB of data if you exceed the data included in your plan. This option is available on plans, other than unlimited.
- You will incur additional charges for data used beyond your monthly data amount. Your plan’s additional data usage rate can be found by logging in to MyXplornet. For billing purposes, usage is rounded to the nearest byte. The charges will continue for the remainder of your billing cycle.
All other Plans:
- After exceeding your monthly data, your service will be reduced to 150 Kbps for both download and upload speeds for the remainder of your billing cycle. This ensures you will not be charged for data if you exceed your limit.
For all plans, your monthly billing cycle will reset at 2am local time. For complete details of Xplornet traffic management policies please visit www.xplornet.com/traffic-management.
Am I able to change my plan after my Internet is installed?
Yes, you can change your plan at any time! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
How do I find the details for my plan?
If you received a “Customer Plan Worksheet” from your dealer, you’ll find your monthly fee and any data and one-time activation fee details on this sheet. If you signed up with Xplornet directly, you should have received a confirmation email at the address you provided. Please log in to MyXplornet for your current package information, or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
What is an equipment installation fee?
An equipment installation fee is part of the creation of a new account. The one-time fee covers costs associated with setting up the equipment.
How do I know how much data I have included in my plan and how much I’ve used?
To check your data use for the month to date, you can login in to MyXplornet and load the Usage Tracker.
What you’ll find here
Details about Xplornet Internet packages