What you’ll find here
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) detailing what can be expected.
What do I need to do?
- Developed a new Critical Information Summary (“CIS”) to highlight important information about your Services in a clear, simple and transparent format. A CIS will be provided to new customers starting January 31, 2020, as well as to current customers as their Services are amended or renewed;
- Implemented new data usage notifications to help you manage your Services;
- Described a new process to help you return equipment to us;
- Clearly defined warranty policy across all Services;
- Set out the terms of our service warranty, providing coverage for labour and service calls during the first year of service; and
- Reduced our Early Cancellation Fees, which decline by $10 a month to $0 at the end of any Commitment Period.
What is a Critical Information Summary?
A Critical Information Summary (CIS) is a document that outlines the key information that you have agreed to with regards to your service, including your package, price and contract term.
What is the change to service and warranty policy for fixed wireless?
- Cost of labour on service calls for Fixed Wireless issues will not be covered and will have ‘one-year warranty on labour’.
- Fixed Wireless customers out of warranty will need to pay $125 charge for a service visit by a technician.
When will the new service and warranty policy come into effect?